frENZ~~

:heartbeat::

Thursday, January 13, 2011

What should i do??


What should i do
By : Jang Geun Suk

When i let you go one step futher
My eyes overflowed with tears

When you walk away one step futher

More tears are failing

As you move away to a place where

I can't reach you

Even if i reach out my hand
I can't catch you
I can only cry

What should i do?
What should i do?
You're leaving

What should i do?

What should i do?
You're leaving


I love you
I love you

I love you
I love you


I cry out to you
But you can't hear me
Because I'm crying only with my heart
All day long i try to say good bye

But i think of you
I reach my hand
But you go to where i can't reach
I can't find you
I can't only cry

What should i do?

What should i do?
You're leaving

What should i do?
What should i do?

You're leaving me and going away

I love you
I love you

I cry out to you
But you can't hear me

Because I'm only crying with my heart


What should i do?
What should i do?
You're still the one i love

What should i do?
What should i do?

You're leaving

What should i do?
What should i do?

You're leaving me and going away

I love you
I love you

But you can't hear me

Because I'm only crying with my heart



Haaa....best kan lirik lagu ni..:) lagu ni dari drama korea 8tv. 'He's Beautiful' Now cite ni da tamat...huhuhuhu.. Aku paling suke time HERO tuh nyanyi last sekali..Feeling giler ah..Touching kot...Tersentuh sanubari..har har har

**mengingatkan.....

No comments: