frENZ~~

:heartbeat::

Thursday, September 16, 2010

happy bezday 2 my frenz..:)


CIK SAL

CIK IMA


eitt..dear my FRenz....happy bezday ya..hehehhe...16 september 1987...kebetulan hari penubuhan Malaysia lak..hehe

something i creat 2 u all..:)..layan k..

**************************


When no one is there for you, And you think no one cares...

When the whole world walks out on you, And you think you're alone...

I will be there....



When all you need is a frend, to listen to you..

When all you need is a someone,to catch your tears...

i will be there....



This is a promise i can make...

If you ever need me, Just give me a call and...

I will be there...

*************************

p/s : be happy ea korg...alwayz ya..:)

4 comments:

Kuman Chaos said...

cik ima & cik sal nih kembar ka? muka sama ja pun Kuman "Nuklear" Entry

Cik Bee~! said...

aah..dorg ni kembar...hehhee

Kuman Chaos said...

padan la muka sigibik hahahah

Cik Bee~! said...

hahaha..kn..same je..hee